Using Your Horizontal Track and Trolley Rigged Enclosures
In this video we demonstrate how our horizontal roller track and tie down systems work. To deploy and store your enclosure system, follow the steps below.
Deploying Your Patio Enclosure System (from Stored Position)
- Start by releasing the curtain from its stored position by removing the built-in Velcro strap that holds the curtain together.
- Once the curtain is loose, slide it open across the track until it stops at the edge of the doorway.
- Next, release the doorway curtain from its stored position by removing the Velcro strap holding it together.
- Next, slide the doorway curtain across the track until it meets the longer section of curtain.
- Next, secure two sections of curtain (long section and doorway section) together.
- Next, secure the doorway curtain to the floor by connecting the tie down system on the curtain to the D-rings on the floor; use the straps to pull the curtain taut against the floor.
- The enclosure should now be securely in place.
- Repeat as needed if there are additional sections of curtain enclosing the space.
Storing Your Patio Enclosure System (from Retracted Position)
- Start by unhooking the curtain from the D-rings on the floor.
- Then, slide the doorway curtain across the track toward the wall or corner, and secure it with the built-in Velcro strap.
- Next, slide the longer section of curtain across the track toward the wall or corner, and secure it with the built-in Velcro strap.
- If two sections of curtain come together at a single corner, secure both sections together using the built-in Velcro straps.
- Once all curtains have been secured, the enclosure should now be securely stored.
Track and trolley rigged outdoor patio enclosures, patio walls, and deck curtains are ideal for golf course clubhouses, restaurants, pavilions with long runs (100-foot or more), and areas with extra tall (12’+) ceilings. They are also ideal for homeowners who have difficulty reaching up to pull down blinds.
Learn more about our patio enclosures and our ordering process, you can click the Quick Quote button at the top of the page to receive a FREE Ballpark estimate online, fill out our contact form or call by phone at (830) 445-4500.