With fall just right around the corner, you may be thinking it is time to start shutting down your outdoor patio at your business. However, you do not have to do this if you enclose the outdoor area and install outdoor patio curtains.
These curtains will help block out cold air, as well as rain and snow, so you can still utilize the money-making space year round. You could even use your outdoor space to continue earning revenue by accepting bookings for fall and winter holiday parties!
As you start shopping around for your vinyl patio curtains, one thing you will quickly discover is that customer experiences matter. You want a patio curtain provider that will make your experience truly memorable by doing the following:
- Listening to your needs and requirements.
- Working with you on determining how to best customize your patio enclosure.
- Guiding you in how to take accurate measurements.
- Offering high-quality marine-grade products that are made in the U.S.A.
- Including features like zippers and tie-downs to provide a secure, tight fit.
- Providing the option to add colored borders to your drop curtains.
- Making themselves available to answer questions on your time.
- Offering installation advice on how to install your new drop curtains.
- Providing access to other accessories, like sunshades.
You will discover all of these things at Enclosure Guy. Plus, we make you feel like you are a part of our family!
To learn more about our exceptional customer service, outstanding customer experiences, and high-quality patio enclosure products, please feel free to contact Enclosure Guy at (830) 445-4500 to speak with a representative or use our online “Quick Quote” request form today!