Depending on where your business is located, it is not uncommon to have a few rainy seasons each year, like one in the spring and another in the late summer. In some places, your rainy season could mean daily afternoon rain showers and thunderstorms.
Here at EnclosureGuy, we offer the following tips on how you can protect your business from rainy seasons.
- Inspect your gutters and drainage. Gutters can get clogged up with leaves and other debris. You want to keep these clean so water can drain correctly. At ground level, verify storm drains are clear of debris and there are no areas where water is pooling.
- Install patio enclosures. If you have an outdoor patio area and want to enjoy this even during the rainy season, consider an enclosure along with outdoor patio curtains.
- Inspect your roof. Rain water can cause serious damage to your business if the roof is in need of some TLC. Look for cracked caulking, damaged shingles or roofing paper, and other signs there could be potential leaks.
- Check caulking on windows. Inspect the caulking on windows and reseal as needed.
- Check your doors. Doors should shut correctly and not have any gaps where you can see light around them.
By proactively inspecting different areas of your business, it will help ensure it is protected against rainy seasons. Get a free estimate in patio curtains and other enclosure solutions by contacting Enclosure Guy at (830) 445-4500!